Friday, April 24, 2009

New Stuff

These are all things I have made recently:

These shirts are for a brother and sister. Wouldn't they be great for a trip to the beach!

I had to share this one because it was such an interesting color combination. I never would have thought to put these two colors together, but I love the way it all turned out.

This is for a set of twins. I love this gingham. It is a great alternative to just one color gingham.


More for the twins...



More for the twins. I had to share this becuase it is not an applique that many people request, but I love the way it turns out!




I have used this material for several different projects. I have used it on a pink shirt with purple thread, on a pink shirt with green thread, but I love the way it looks on this turquiose shirt with the dark pink thread. Who would have known the curtains in my girls' bedroom would be so versatile!




I haven't done this applique in a long time. I think it is a great choice for summer!

1 comment: