Saturday, July 18, 2009

More stuff

These are some onsies I just made for a baby gift. I thought some of you might be interested in the striped material. You can't really make it out but it is shades of turquoise, green, and brown. Very cute!


Ok, I don't know how to rotate this picture, but these are some outfits I just made for my girls. The one above is blue seersucker with a polka dot ribbon. I wanted to put a monogram on it, but my almost 7 year old objected. The one below is for my almost 4 year old daughter. And I must say it is quite precious on her!!!



This a tshirt I did for a friend's birthday. It is also a good sample of some of my material choices.

These are also some onsies I did for a baby gift for a dear friend. Love you Marsha!!!























No comments:

Post a Comment