Thursday, September 17, 2009

I love Wal-Mart!

Look at these cute dresses I found at Wal-Mart. They are for my niece that will be here Christmas. They were just plain dresses, but look how great they look with a name on them. (They would also look good with a monogram, but my sister can't decide on a middle name!!! Talk about frustration for someone who specializes in monograms!!!) I also love the creativity of my clients. This shirt also came from Wal-Mart. I saw it when I was buying for my children and I thought what could I do with that shirt? Well...not a week later I filled an order with this shirt. Isn't it cute!!! I never would have thought up the combination, but look how great it turned out! Needless to say, I will be returning to Wal-Mart to buy another shirt for my son! Thanks for the idea Jennie Rebecca!

I just thought I would throw these pictures in. These are for my oldest daughter. They are her school colors/mascot.


This train turned out really cute too. It is on a red JohnJohn. The fabric I used for the second car is the same fabric as the post with the burp cloth with John in a rectangle. It has lots of possibilities, but look how great it looks here!




2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all my stuff. The train was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The train is so cute! I love all of the outfits that your mom made for Macie. They're precious! So, your sister is having a girl. How exciting! Love the name!

    ReplyDelete