Thursday, September 17, 2009

Siblings

Has football started?!? Just kidding, my husband wouldn't let me forget that. Won't these siblings be cute in their shirts?!? This is another shirt I made for brothers, but I wanted to show it close up so that you could see the football. It is made out of brown and white corduroy. Really good for older boys.


These are shirts I made for some brothers. Won't they be precious!!!



This snowman material is really cute. It didn't show color well, but it is a light blue fabric. Great for winter!



This is just a close up shot of the letters below. I wanted to show the material. It is great for girls!






These shirts are for a friend's girls. They are going to wear them with bright pink tutus. Won't they be cute!









No comments:

Post a Comment